The Trainee Nanny Certificate - £97
Are you an unqualified Nanny, Mother's Help or Au Pair? Do you want quality nanny training at an affordable price?
The Trainee Nanny Certificate is more than just a childcare course. By the end of the course you will understand:
• The secrets behind great self promotion and how to command a top salary for your experience
• What professional nannies do to wow employers and experience purpose and satisfaction in their work
• How your work as a nanny can help improve your career, health and wellbeing.
"The course was sooo helpful! As a new Nanny, I have experience with children but do not have any professional knowledge on development stages, illnesses, etc. so the material provided was great to read through, and I can print off and keep it as a resource.
Module 1 was great at helping me create my nannying portfolio. I feel confident now that I am armed with this to take to interview and wow families with! I would recommend the course to any new Nanny." Rebecca
What to expect from the Trainee Nanny Course
This online course is self-paced and can be completed from the comfort of your own home. If you are thorough the course should take around 1-2 days to complete.
You will receive:
• Advice on the right way to apply and prepare for interviews
• Our guide to providing high calibre infant, toddler care and school aged care
• The do's and don'ts of working in the family home
• Coaching through common employment issues and how to avoid them
• Insider tips on how to be an organised, well equipped nanny professional.
'The course opened me to new ideas and I learnt things that I did not already know. I now feel a lot more knowledgable about heading into nanny work after completing this course.
I was particularly impressed by the layout of the whole course. As I am coming from NZ and heading to the UK, this is a big step for me so I was mostly impressed by the 'preparing for a new environment' section and it is very relevant to me. I would most definitely recommend this course to others; I thought it was fantastic." Jamie
What qualification do I get?
At the end of the course you'll take away:
• The Trainee Nanny Certificate, perfect for your CV
• A tailored folder showcasing your nanny CV, skills, and strategy
The Trainee Nanny Certificate is not a nationally recognised qualification and it is not here to complete with formal childcare training!
However, if you're looking for a course that will:
• improve your confidence and skills
• have you interviewing successfully against your peers
• see you working to a high professional standard within a week
Then the Trainee Nanny Certificate is right for you.
'I was particularly impressed by the first section of the course dedicated to personal values and childcare goals. I would definitely recommend the course to others looking to become a nanny or childcarer." Annelise
How do I get started?
1. Once you've purchased the course you're ready to get started!
2. You'll receive your course login details by email within two working days
3. Work through each module in your own time; completing the assignments as you go
4. You can ask questions in the course forum and get support from our course coach, Rachel Lewis
5. You'll have your results within five working days
'I thought the information provided was excellent and thorough. I especially liked the focus on personal development and I would definitely recommend this course to others!' Lana
Our 100% money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will find this course useful and informative we offer a 100% 30 day money back guarantee.
If you complete the nanny course and do not learn something or find the course adds to your professional nanny skills, we will give you your money back.
We only ask that you give us some feedback on what we could add to the course to make it better for next time.
We are dedicated to making this the best low cost introductory nanny course available worldwide.
Module 1: Professional development and wellbeing
This is a childcare course but it is really all about YOU. It is about finding out how working as a nanny will improve your life, and encourage YOUR health and wellbeing, as well as the health and wellbeing of the family in your care.
Module 2: Secrets to great self-promotion
Our top tips that will stand you out from the crowd and propel you to interview success as a nanny.
Module 3: The nitty gritty of contracts and nannying abroad
The importance of contracts, industry standards around the world and how to prepare legally and emotionally for a move abroad.
Module 4: Essential planning and reporting tools
Discover the key methods top nannies use to establish themselves as professionals and build positive employment relationships.
Module 5: A basic introduction to child care theory and philosophy
Going back to the basics with a short explanation of childcare theories and philosophies.
Module 6: Health and Safety in the workplace
Essential procedures to ensure a secure and safe environment.
Module 7: Working With Babies
Milestones and behaviours, feeding, sleeping, bathing, and teething.
Module 8: Working with Toddlers
Find out how you can help toddlers become confident learners. Milestones and behaviours, toilet training, toddler tantrums.
Module 9: Learning through play
The best way for children to learn is naturally while they are having fun!
Module 10: Working with school aged children (part 1)
Getting to know school aged children and preventing challenging behaviour.
Module 10: Working with school aged children (Part 2)
Positive steps to calmly manage challenging behaviour.
'The whole course was very well presented and laid out. Very easy to read and understand, gain hints. I would certainly recommend this to anyone thinking of nanny work. Just great.' Peggy