Are you a mum or dad thinking about hiring a nanny? It's a huge decision to bring a stranger into your home to care for your wee ones. But after more than ten years in the industry, I know it can be one of the best decisions you'll ever make.
This blog series is all about helping you, the busy mums and dads of this world, to make the right nanny hiring decisions for your family. I'll let you know my top tips on:
• how to prepare for the nanny hiring process
• how to decide between a nanny or an au pair
• the best ways to source your nanny
• how to shortlist applicants successfully
• how to conduct a useful, productive interview and narrow down applicants
and once you've found your dream nanny, I'll give you advice on:
• the contract process and statutory requirements
• how to complete a successful nanny induction
• how to manage your nanny successfully so that she does a great job for your family
Sign up below to follow my blog and be the first to get your hands on this useful info!
Or skip to my first post- how to prepare for the nanny hiring process.
Good luck- and don't forget to call us on +44 (0)20-3427-5423 if you have any questions at all.
Our little home dedicated to sprinkling some 'Down Under' Sunshine in the lives of London families and nannies ☺
READ MORE ABOUT...