KiwiOz Nannies are looking for a confident, highly motivated Junior Consultant to join our busy and rapidly growing team.
No experience required but a good attitude, a cheerful manner and good organisational skills are essential! Nannying experience is a big plus.
• General Administration
• Interviewing candidates and clients
• Job and candidate promotion
• Client/candidate interaction and mediation
• Background checks, referencing, general compliance
• Business Development
• Excellent customer services skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to think outside the box
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Work well under pressure
• Highly organised, proactive & exceptional time management skills
• Problem solving
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Work both autonomously & within a team
• Has TONNES of initiative and is self-motivated
• Good sense of humour
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Mother tongue English
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Salary: Competitive base salary + generous commission structure.
Start date: ASAP
Contact length: 12 months
You must be a fast learner, organised and efficient, but above all you must be friendly and confident!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – cut off for applications is the 8th of March 2018.
Our little home dedicated to sprinkling some 'Down Under' Sunshine in the lives of London families and nannies ☺
READ MORE ABOUT...